Disable Java! Asked by US Authorities for Security Reason
The Department ofHomeland Security advised the Internet users to disabling the Java App in their Internet Browsers for the security weakness in Java Application. This advice comes after a critical Patch update for pre-release announcement by Oracle, the parent company of Java. This security warning (Vulnerability Note VU 625617) issued by Department of Homeland Security Emergency Readiness Team as US-CERT Alert by asking "Setting the Security Level of the Java Client". In the meanwhile, Mozilla announced the newer Java Plugins for their web browser Firefox which make it happen to block the Java automatically and will be used after manually authorization the Java application.
Most Popular Topics
- Download Skype for Nokia 6120c (aka Nokia 6120 classic) S60 3rd Edition
- How to Open YouTube in Pakistan? How to Unblock Youtube in Pakistan?
- Geo ME, Geo Super Latest Biss Key
- Download Skype for Nokia C5 Free
- Download Fring for Nokia Mobile for Free International Video Call
- How to Set PakSat 1R Satellite 38 E for PTV Sports and Other TV Channels
- How to check Call History in Telenor Cellular Network
- Latest Biss Key PTV Sports, Geo News, Geo Middle East on PakSat 1R
- PTV Sports, BTV National latest Key for T20 Cricket World Cup Sri Lanka
- Telenor Free GPRS Internet Settings, Details, Proxy, APN